Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Time flies when you are idling



So, it's December already.

I've stopped the business of new year resolutions for a while already, but still, I seemed to be repeating these to-do items in my head ad nauseam.

For example, I have yet to participate in the Singapore Marathon. And I think this is the 2nd year already. Or is it the 3rd?
I have yet to get into the habit of sleeping by 12.30am.
I still suck in photography.
I still don't have any residual income.

But what I've actually achieved, I am very proud of:

I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER!
I am also happy that I've started morning prayers.
Not by choice, but I've become more diligent with housework.

With little Princess coming on board, I had REALLY, BETTER sort out my photography.
And I can forget about sleeping early!



Image credit here.

Post Date: 1 Dec 09

No comments: