Tuesday, April 17, 2007

At Long Last

After all these years, I finally met you.

I get the feeling that, throughout the years, we may have bumped into each other, but each time, you made a quick escape or a sharp u-turn. But nonetheless, you were gracious today, and even waved at me.

If you had been angry and was avoiding me, I know not the reason. But today, I didn't get any of that. We genuinely caught up, updating each other on our whereabouts, our happiness, our sadness. We made the 10 minutes worthwhile.

I exclaimed that you looked not an ounce heavier, and you gleefully said it was due to happiness. I'm glad to hear that.

I am really glad to have met and caught up with you. I'm not sure if the feeling is reciprocal, but it doesn't matter.

Strangely, it's a load off my mind.



Post Date: 20 April 2007

No comments: