Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Damn regret

Damn paiseh and regret also.

Earlier was at IMM Jurong Point and saw this girl. Wah, she really 气质非凡. Was looking at her and she must have detected that someone was looking at her, cos she turned to my direction.

And smiled.

And what did Uncle Waverley do in return? Smile back? Wave? Went up to strike a conversation? Noooo ... being the Singaporean, all I did was stare into space, like a statue in Italy.

It must have embarrassed her, cos her smile quickly disappeared. But she continued looking in my direction.

To the lady in white at Mos Burger, I so badly wanted to smile back, and walk up to you to comment on your 气质, but I just couldn't pluck up enough guts to do so.

If I see you again, I won't make the same mistake again.



Post Date: 29 Aug 07

No comments: