Thursday, March 19, 2009

Board games, anyone?

Strange dream last night/this morning.

Bumped into an ex-CEO who appeared to be extremely friendly (unlike in real-life). He was so friendly that when he asked if I wanted to play board games at his place, I said YES!

We walked through a crowd that recognised their boss. Very soon, we reached his place and proceeded to play the board game (can't remember what game) on the floor.

He then had 3 friends come over - 1 guy and 2 girls. And the girls were in bikini tops, if I remembered correctly. The bikini tops must have meant nothing to me cos I only remember their image when they first entered the house, and no more after that. I even farted near one of the girls when I was reaching across the game board to move my token.

And then I woke up.

Told you the dream was weird ...



Post Date: 19 Mar 09

No comments: