Saturday, April 18, 2009

Voice in Head Series - Car park



So I was heading home after another long Friday night.

Me (thinking to myself): I really hope to get a car park lot on the lower floors. Really tired.

Almost immediately, I saw a car heading towards the car park from the opposite direction. Based on his speed, he'll reach the car park first. Which means whatever empty lot on the lower floor, he would get to it before me.

Me: Wah lao eh, how come always get beaten?! How come my hopes are always raised before they are dashed?

Then, the Voice in Head spoke.

VIH: You lament too much.

Me: Isn't it true? He's gonna beat me to it.

VIH: Why are you so sure? You just might get a lot.

Me (not convinced): Let's see.


When I reached 3A, I was dumbstruck - there were TWO lots waiting for me. Wifey didn't see me shake my head in disbelief.



Photo credit here.

Post Date: 27 Apr 09

No comments: