Friday, June 20, 2008

20-year reunion

It has been 20 years since we left secondary school. A friend, together with some others, got together to organise a reunion this Saturday for the different classes.

I have informed the organisers I won't be attending. Such an irony, considering I was the organiser for my own class' 10-year reunion.

I was told the attendees number 50 adults and 50 kids. Sigh. Guess what will be the most popular topic that night? And some of these people that are going, I bump into them on the streets once in a while. It's either I have good memory or they have poor memory - they don't seem to recognise me! Don't see how a reunion will help.

Most importantly, why I'm not going, is because most of my kakis are not going? Why can't they make it, you ask.

Why, to look after their kid(s), of course!

Whatever lah. Going to CommunicAsia 08 later after lunch.



Post Date: 20 Jun 08

No comments: