Sunday, July 12, 2009

4 down, 6 to go

Full attendance today.

Think we have settled into a routine, in that the tests are roughly the same as the previously weeks. However, we have been warned that from next week, it will be DIFFERENT.

We ended before 5.30am, and clocked the highest score to date: 100%. I don't know how we did it, but we did it.

Went to bed around 7.40am. After barely 3 hours, I was struggling to fall asleep. What the hell??!! Is someone or SOMETHING trying to prevent me from sleeping? At 12.30pm, after around 5 hours of sleep (only 5 freaking hours!), I woke up. Can't sleep no more. And what did I do when I woke up? Watch TV? Read newspaper? Play games? Hell no!

I did housework! Mum will be so proud!

Anyhow, later in the afternoon, we went to the temple to 拜拜. The volunteer there saw us and starting asking if we were ok. So long never see us already, she said. The others are also asking. Told her we have been busy and will still be busy for the next 1.5 months (fingers crossed), and that we can't wait to resume our Sunday morning prayers routine.

She exclaimed that we lost weight. How not to??!!

The damage after 1 month: $800

Menu: boiled chrysanthemum tea with DIY hot dogs



Post Date: 15 Jul 09

No comments: