Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Visions @ 0700 (15.07.09)

Strange, short dream this morning.

Can't remember how it started, but the part I recall starts with me walking into the old house at 坡底. On the bench in the outer hall sat 外婆, with her glasses and baby blue top. But upon closer look, it seems like its grandma, not 外婆.

In the inner hall on the left sat 2 ladies. 二姨 was facing the entrance while I had to walk nearer before recognising 四姨.

In the dream, it felt like one of those visits to the old house, with people sitting around chit-chatting away happily. I'm surprised my subconscious mind can still remember the layout so vividly.

But 2 of the 4 persons in the room have already passed on. A sign? A message? Somehow after the dream, I just couldn't get back to sleep, no matter how hard I tried.



Post Date: 15 Jul 09

No comments: