Sunday, August 09, 2009

The End. The Beginning

Strictly speaking, it is session #7, and it's the last. We have accomplished our mission.

All the time I was running through the logistics in my head, we executed them today: the sorting, folding, opening, transferring and the eventual trip to the site.

The site had many visitors. These unwelcome buggers made me really uneasy. What's there to watch? Just go away! And thankfully they did.

I had imagined the final scene in my head many times, and it panned out almost accordingly. I didn't realise how much we did until we laid them all out. It was quite a sight to behold - almost knee height. On our way back, I was told that everything went well. Relieved.

This marked the end of the sessions, but the beginning of a new journey. I CAN'T WAIT!



Post Date: 13 Aug 09

No comments: