Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My little girl talks to me

Sitting at my desk back at the office, my head was turning. There was so much information to take in, so many thoughts running amok, so many emotions to suppress ...

And then, a little's girl's voice appeared in my head.

"Papa", she called, in a sweet little voice, "if you keep worrying that I'll be different, you will bring me up in a certain way, then of course I will become different! Do what you need to do, prepare me for the world*, so that I will be ready to face the world".

(* Instinctively, I took it to mean that we continue with the exercises, healthy foods, logistics preparations and spiritual pursuits, so that she can be healthy and be blessed)

This can jolly well be a figment of my own imagination, or it can be a real father-daughter moment, our very first one.



Post Date: 3 Nov 09

No comments: