Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Keeping faith

Just went with Dad to see his urologist at SGH.

We should be scheduling his TURP in early March. I reminded Dad that his granddaughter will be born in early Apr, so early March should be a good time.

The doctor said it is a very common procedure, and Dad also said this procedure is a basic must-know for all urologists. Hospitalisation is needed though, for 3 - 4 days. I am just so thankful that Dad is still healthy and so positive. This is still a medical operation after all, so I am worried, but I don't want to appear worried in front of him.

Mum, on the hand, should be getting her cataract operation in December. Once again, this is also a common day operation. I suspect Mum has been putting this off because she is worried. Dad has since managed to convince her.

I am just so worried for the both of them, but I cannot show it. I think I'm being paranoid, but I really want them to be well ...

Prayers, I think prayers will help ...



Post Date: 26 Nov 09

No comments: