Monday, July 09, 2007

Summary - 07.07.07

Many things to pen down for Saturday.

1. Dental
Wifey and I went for our dental appointment today. The last time we went down (according to the appointment card) was Feb 2005 - 2 and a half freaking years ago!! No wonder those stainosaurus were spreading like algae.

2. Star Wars
After many years of inaction, I finally hauled my ass down to China Square Central 2 weeks ago, to gauge the SW response at the weekly flea mart. Spotted a number of items that I have which were on sale. Went down again last week and managed to convince one shop to consign my goods. Cleaned up the items, took photos, created a spreadsheet and brought the first shipment down. The last I heard, 2 items were sold. WOOHOO!

3. Live Earth
Yes, 7.7.07 is an auspicious date, and the fact that it falls on a Saturday helps. Yes, the Earth is ailing, and all of us need to chip in. I'm all for cutting electricity usage and recycling, but somehow, this initiative seems pretentious and showy.



Post Date: 17 July 2007

No comments: