Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Orgasmically yummilicious

Was down at Velocity yesterday when I realised Mazda was running a roadshow there. Heard so much about the new Mazda6 that I had to take a look.

When I saw the car, I was really stunned. It had all the right curves at all the right places. Based on looks alone, it was already a winner. Large by comparison (I think) to Elliot, it exudes confidence, style and sophistication all at the same time. This car is a serious good-looker. The newspaper review actually placed it in the same class as the BMW 5 series. Not too sure if that was pushing it, but it did prestige and stature a lot of good.

A look at the pricelist tells me the Sports version is about $98,000 - money that I don't have.



Video and photo above shows the V variant.



Photo credit here.

Post Date: 15 Apr 08

No comments: