Monday, July 11, 2005

How To Screw Your Staff

First I took a basic pay cut to join. "The OTE is still higher, what," I was told.

Then gave me a "choice", to choose between Sales or Product Management.

When I "chose" Product Management, tell me it is a challenge, but I will be guided.

Then ask me what new package I am proposing.

When I proposed, it got negotiated (read: reduced).

Told me the weightage for a sales person and a non-sales person is very different. "The exposures are different".

Then ask me out for lunch, and told me the new package.

"You know the people around you who are drawing this pay, what they are doing". Yes, yes, I'm not dim, I got the hint!

Then tell me the package didn't get approved.

Then proposed to put me back on my sales package.

HELLO???!!! How much crap can a person endure? How many lies can a person take? How many U-turns can a person swallow? How much more nonsense do I need to be subjected to before I wake up my idea and QUIT?

All thanks to the slow coach (pun intended) on lane 1, else I would have been booked by the TP behind me. Bloody blinded by anger and disappointment.

Tonight is supposed to be the night where we try for a baby some more!

CCB. Loo sio loo too lan.

No comments: