Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Final - Italy 1:1; 5:3 PSO France

When France scored the first goal, I was mildly excited. Among my friends, I was the only one supporting France.

And then Italy equalised, and the score stayed 1:1 till full-time. Into the bin went the 2 slips.

Then Zizou lost his head and crashed it into the chest of Materazzi, an ex-Everton player. And France lost.

Zizou, why like that? You are my inspiration leh, my 偶像 you know. You and I are of the same age (I'm a month older than you, actually), but look what you have achieved. I so want to be like you - making it to the pinnacle of your career yet still have time and so protective over your family.

Anyway, this has not been a financially fruitful World Cup. Actually, this is the first time I'm betting so actively.

Total Investment: $55
Net Earnings: $3.10

Yes, will be keeping my day job.

No comments: