Saturday, July 01, 2006

Resolutions for 2006: Half-time Review

One of the reasons why I seem to be a headless chicken, I guess, is because I lack GOALS to work toward. That's why I itchy backside and made a few new year resolutions.

This is the half-way mark, and time for a review!

1. Avoid the poverty trap and spend within my means

- half-achieved. Have been spending within my means becos I am in the poverty trap!

2. Save $5000 by the end of the year

- this will be the new mother of all resolutions

3. Lose weight - let's start with 5kg

- last I weighed myself, I've lost 5... 00 grams. And that might have been becos I was sick for a week.

4. Exercise more, at least once a week

- I am very close to achieving this one ... very close ...

5. Be more diligent with the house work (this will be the mother of all resolutions)

- this has been relegated to the stepmother of all resolutions

Not all is lost, not all is lost ... yet.

No comments: